Sunday, May 22, 2011

We Survived!!!

Well, the Rapture that was predicted to occur yesterday at 6:00pm did not occur.  This has been the talk of news, media, radio, internet buzz, etc for the last several weeks now.  Although everyone has their own beliefs about what will happen when the world will end, I did not believe it was going to happpen yesterday.  And I am not trying to downplay other's beliefs.  Everyone is entitled to their own set of beliefs.  I do not belive that one person can predict exactly when the world will come to an end. 

But at the same time, I am interested in hearing other's viewpoints on this topic.

What are some other thoughts on this topic?

 

4 comments:

  1. We talked and joked about this at work Friday and we all believed it was just crazy. There is a scripture, Matthew 24:36 says "No one knows about that day or hour,not even the Angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." I think I will stick with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the funniest thing on facebook yesterday. It was a picture of a highway billboard and it read "well that was awkward" and then it had Mathew 24:36.
    I was in Minnesota over the weekend at Mall of America. My sister and I were standing in line waiting to ride a roller coaster and there were teenage girls in front of us who were just talking nonstop about the rapture. They were giggling and then everyone started talking about it. It seems really silly to me, as well that someone can pick not only a day but also a time that the world will end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now the lunatic thinks he did his math wrong and has announced another Rapture date which will be on October 21st 2011. He was also wrong about his Rapture prediction in 1994! What a loon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say I did my math wrong, too if my prediction was completely wrong. Obviously he has a lot more than his math wrong. I agree with you Alex. What a lunatic.

    ReplyDelete