Sunday, May 29, 2011

Final Post

Well, this will be my final post in my blog.  I must say, this assignment has been a little bit difficult for me to complete.  First of all, I really don't like to share my personal life out on the Internet.  When I think about a blog, I generally think of one where a person is describing personal things about their life and asking for feedback.  And that's where the conversation begins.  However, I will say that because this was out of my comfort zone, it forced me to talk about things in my own blog or when I would respond to others.  That would be something that I enjoyed out of this assignment.  Hopefully others have felt the same.

Hopefully you all have enjoyed the class and enjoyed my blogs.  Good luck to you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this class, but I don't like to blog. It seems like I spend all day on my computer at work I don't want to be on it at night.
    I really have think about what to write. I can't just sit down and go for it. I'm too shy I think to put myself out there. Although I do enjoy reading others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never took the time to explore the blogging world. Not only is it fun to express my thoughts, feelings, dreams, an ideas, it is also fun to listen and read the thoughts and feelings of my peers. Some of the criticisms and feedback are very helpful in understanding things. I think its a great way to get the monkey off your back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't really enjoyed it much. There were a few where I thought "okay this is a great topic for a blog", however most have been forced. I have also enjoyed reading others blogs and seeing what might be going on with classmates.

    ReplyDelete